Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed successful treatment for his prostate cancer

Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed successful treatment for his prostate cancer
Imagen de Editorial Team
porEditorial Team
Argentina

Benjamin Netanyahu overcame initial prostate cancer, a “stain of less than a centimeter”, without metastases and delayed the report for two months to avoid Iranian propaganda in the middle of the war.

Add La Derecha Diario on
Share:

In a context of high international tension and war, the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, publicly revealed that he secretly underwent treatment for early-stage prostate cancer, information that he decided to keep confidential for months for reasons strategic. The president's annual medical report was finally published on Friday, April 24, after Netanyahu himself requested to delay its release. As he explained in a statement released on the social network X, his decision responded to a political-military calculation: to prevent information from being used by “the Iranian terrorist regime” as a propaganda tool at the height of the war

.

In that same message, the Israeli leader said he was in “excellent physical condition” after having undergone the intervention. He later explained: “I had a minor medical problem with my prostate that was completely treated. Thank God, it's already behind us.” Netanyahu, 76, specified that the diagnosis came during a routine medical check-up following a previous surgery. In that examination, the specialists detected “a small spot of less than one centimeter” in the prostate, which was confirmed as “a very early stage of a malignant tumor without metastasis

of any kind”.
Benjamin Netanyahu
Benjamin Netanyahu

Far from opting for a passive strategy, the Prime Minister explained his decision to act immediately: “When they inform me in time about a possible danger, I want to deal with it immediately. This applies both nationally and personally, and that's what I did.” The treatment, he explained, was brief and effective: “I underwent a specific treatment that eliminated the problem without leaving a trace. I attended a few short sessions, read a book and kept working. The stain completely disappeared.”

The president also expressed gratitude to the health personnel: “Thank God, I overcame this too,” he said, before thanking the doctors and “the wonderful medical teams” who assisted him during the process. This episode is in addition to a series of recent medical history. About a year and a half ago, Netanyahu had already undergone surgery for a benign prostate tumor, an intervention that he described as successful. Since then, he remained under regular medical supervision

.

In 2023, the Prime Minister underwent surgery to implant a pacemaker, after suffering what doctors described as a “transient heart block”. That episode occurred just a week after he was hospitalized after suffering “a fainting

”.

At the time, Netanyahu himself informed the public through an X video: “Last week they put a monitoring device on me. The device beeped and told me that I need a pacemaker, and I need to put it on tonight. I feel great, but I follow my doctors' instructions.”

Benjamin Netanyahu
Benjamin Netanyahu
More recently, in 2024, the Israeli leader went back to the operating room to treat a hernia, a procedure that required anesthesia and kept him temporarily out of work, although he assured that he would return “very soon”.

It should be remembered that he had already undergone surgery for the same condition in 2013.

Israeli media had begun to speculate about the possibility of cancer after the December 2024 operation, but it was only now that Netanyahu himself confirmed the diagnosis and successful treatment.

With this revelation, the longest-serving leader in Israel not only makes his state of health transparent, but also reveals how even personal issues can become strategic variables in the midst of a high-intensity geopolitical conflict.



La Derecha Diario logo
TwitterInstagramYouTubeTikTokFacebook
Derecha Diario TV

Nosotros

  • Quienes Somos
  • Autores
  • Donar

Privacidad

  • Protección de datos
  • Canales
  • Sitemap
  • RSS

Contacto

  • info@derechadiario.com.ar
PUBLICIDAD
La Derecha Diario logoLa Derecha Diario logo
ESX logoInstagram logoYouTube logoTikTok logoFacebook
ARGENTINAUNITED STATESECUADORISRAELMEXICODERECHA DIARIO TV
  • ES
    XInstagramYouTubeTikTokFacebook
  • DERECHA DIARIO TV
  • Sections
  • ARGENTINA
  • UNITED STATES
  • ECUADOR
  • ISRAEL
  • MEXICO
  • URUGUAY
  • Countries
  • La Derecha Diario logoLA DERECHA DIARIO
  • La Derecha Diario México logoLA DERECHA DIARIO MÉXICO
  • La Derecha Diario Uruguay logoLA DERECHA DIARIO URUGUAY
  • La Derecha Diario Ecuador logoLA DERECHA DIARIO ECUADOR
  • La Derecha Diario Israel logoLA DERECHA DIARIO ISRAEL
  • La Derecha Diario Estados Unidos logoLA DERECHA DIARIO ESTADOS UNIDOS
  • Topics
  • GUERRA EN IRÁN
  • The Newspaper
  • QUIENES SOMOS
  • AUTORES
  • PUBLICIDAD
  • DONAR

Related news

Criminals threatened two kiosk owners in Merlo: “Give me the money or I’ll blow your head off”

Criminals threatened two kiosk owners in Merlo: “Give me the money or I’ll blow your head off”

The president of Atlético Madrid was once again emphatic about Julián Álvarez's situation: "He is not for sale"

The president of Atlético Madrid was once again emphatic about Julián Álvarez's situation: "He is not for sale"

GTA 6: this would be the leaked map of Vice City and all of Leonida

GTA 6: this would be the leaked map of Vice City and all of Leonida

Trump and a possible new nuclear summit with Kim Jong Un: It would take place in November and be in China

Trump and a possible new nuclear summit with Kim Jong Un: It would take place in November and be in China

Kia K4 Hatchback Turbo is now on sale in Argentina: price and features

Kia K4 Hatchback Turbo is now on sale in Argentina: price and features

Xbox Game Pass: the 9 games coming in the second half of August

Xbox Game Pass: the 9 games coming in the second half of August