Iran claims it shot down a US fighter and offers a reward for missing pilots

Iran claims it shot down a US fighter and offers a reward for missing pilots
Imagen de Editorial Team
porEditorial Team
Estados Unidos

The Iranian terrorist regime claims to have shot down a US warplane and is offering up to 60,000 dollars for the heads of missing pilots.

Nuevo
Agregar La Derecha Diario en
Compartir:

This Friday, Iran announced, through its state media, that it had shot down a US warplane over its territory and launched a controversial call to the population to locate the pilots, offering a reward to whoever handed it over to the authorities.

The statement was broadcast on official television and by sources linked to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, who said that the alleged shooting occurred thanks to “advanced air defense systems” recently developed. According to these versions, the aircraft was completely destroyed and the pilots would have managed to eject in the southwest of the country

.

An Iranian state television presenter directly urged citizens to participate in the capture of the pilot. “If they capture the enemy and hand him over to the police, they will receive a valuable prize,” said the message, released by international agencies. This call for civilians introduces obvious risks, since it violates endless international norms on the treatment of combatants out of combat and increases the likelihood of violence against the

civilian population.
The terrorist regime in Iran claims to have shot down an F-35, however, the hypothetical images showing the wreckage of the aircraft would correspond to an F-15
The terrorist regime in Iran claims to have shot down an F-35, however, the hypothetical images showing the wreckage of the aircraft would correspond to an F-15

The Iranian version has inconsistencies that call into question its veracity. Although state media claimed that the downed aircraft would be an F-35, the images released do not match that model and are more like an F-15. So far, the Pentagon has not confirmed any recent shooting down, and the United States Central Command had denied similar statements hours before, assuring that “all American warplanes are counted” and calling Iran's statements false and repeated.

The episode comes in the midst of a protracted conflict in the region, in which the United States and Israel have carried out more than 20,000 air strikes, according to military sources. During this conflict, there have been limited losses of American aircraft, including MQ-9 drones shot down and an F-35 damaged in March, as well as three F-15s killed in a friendly fire incident over Kuwait. However, there is no independent evidence to confirm the shooting down of a US fighter inside Iran under the circumstances indicated

by Tehran.

Military analysts warn that such statements are part of Iran's usual propaganda strategy, which has exaggerated or invented military achievements on multiple occasions for political and image purposes. The insistence on broadcasting these announcements, combined with the public call to capture an enemy pilot, reflects a practice that could escalate tensions and compromise

the safety of civilians.
With the help of F-35 fighters and reconnaissance drones, attempts are made to locate ejected pilots
With the help of F-35 fighters and reconnaissance drones, attempts are made to locate ejected pilots

The lack of verifiable evidence and a history of false claims call into question the credibility of the ad. Even so, the dissemination of this type of news has an immediate effect: it generates disinformation, increases regional tension and projects an image of Tehran more concerned with propaganda than with the veracity of the facts

.

Although Iran claims to have shot down a US plane and is looking for the pilot with the support of the population, the lack of external confirmation and inconsistencies in the reports weaken the official version. The way in which the country communicates these facts evidences the use of information as a tool of pressure and propaganda.


La Derecha Diario logo
ESX logoInstagram logoYouTube logoTikTok logoFacebook
ARGENTINABOLIVIAECUADORISRAELMEXICOURUGUAYDERECHA DIARIO TV
  • ES
    XInstagramYouTubeTikTokFacebook
  • DERECHA DIARIO TV
  • Secciones
  • ARGENTINA
  • BOLIVIA
  • ECUADOR
  • ISRAEL
  • MEXICO
  • URUGUAY
  • Países
  • La Derecha Diario logoLA DERECHA DIARIO
  • La Derecha Diario México logoLA DERECHA DIARIO MÉXICO
  • La Derecha Diario Uruguay logoLA DERECHA DIARIO URUGUAY
  • La Derecha Diario Ecuador logoLA DERECHA DIARIO ECUADOR
  • La Derecha Diario Bolívia logoLA DERECHA DIARIO BOLÍVIA
  • La Derechadiario República Dominicana logoLA DERECHADIARIO REPÚBLICA DOMINICANA
  • La Derecha Diario Israel logoLA DERECHA DIARIO ISRAEL
  • La Derecha Diario Estados Unidos logoLA DERECHA DIARIO ESTADOS UNIDOS
  • Temas
  • GUERRA EN IRÁN
  • JUICIO POR YPF
  • El Diario
  • QUIENES SOMOS
  • AUTORES
  • PUBLICIDAD
  • DONAR
La Derecha Diario logo
TwitterInstagramYouTubeTikTokFacebook
Derecha Diario TV

Nosotros

  • Quienes Somos
  • Autores
  • Donar

Privacidad

  • Protección de datos
  • Canales
  • Sitemap
  • RSS

Contacto

  • info@derechadiario.com.ar
PUBLICIDAD

Noticias relacionadas

Trump Effect: The FBI announced the largest drop in murders and violent crimes in 90 years

Trump Effect: The FBI announced the largest drop in murders and violent crimes in 90 years

The Trump Department of Justice formally charged Raúl Castro and will seek the death penalty for the former dictator.

The Trump Department of Justice formally charged Raúl Castro and will seek the death penalty for the former dictator.

Trump celebrated Cuba's independence: “We will not rest until the people regain their freedom”

Trump celebrated Cuba's independence: “We will not rest until the people regain their freedom”

Aston Villa, featuring Dibu Martínez and Emiliano Buendía, won 3-0 against Freiburg and became champions of the Europa League.

Aston Villa, featuring Dibu Martínez and Emiliano Buendía, won 3-0 against Freiburg and became champions of the Europa League.

Marco Rubio offered a "new relationship" between the US and Cuba for the island's independence day.

Marco Rubio offered a "new relationship" between the US and Cuba for the island's independence day.

The Central Bank bought USD 328 million and has already surpassed 87% of the annual target.

The Central Bank bought USD 328 million and has already surpassed 87% of the annual target.