
Lizy Tagliani spoke about Rodrigo Cascón's departure from 'La Peña de Morfi'
Lizy Tagliani spoke about Rodrigo Cascón's departure from La Peña de Morfi and gave her version with her characteristic humor
The departure of Rodrigo Cascón from La Peña de Morfi sparked speculations about an alleged decision by Lizy Tagliani. However, the host denied any responsibility and did so with her characteristic humor.
In a conversation with Puro Show (El Trece), Lizy explained that she wasn't even aware of the situation. "I found out when I arrived on Sunday, no idea. Last year, when we left, I left the WhatsApp group so I wouldn't have to read anything," she assured.

Lizy Tagliani's spicy comment on the rumors
Faced with the versions that pointed to her as responsible for Cascón's departure, the host joked about the situation. "I asked Rodrigo: 'Did Lizy get rid of you?' I told him it was because I wanted something with him and he didn't pay attention to me. Like a harassment casting like Demi Moore," she joked.
Although her response was in a joking tone, she made it clear that she had no involvement in the program's decision. "They told me: 'This is your show, do whatever you want.' But I had no idea, I found out when I arrived," she stated.
Lizy Tagliani rompió el silencio sobre la salida de Rodrigo Cascón de La Peña de Morfi
Rodrigo Cascón and his reaction after the departure
Meanwhile, Rodrigo Cascón expressed his surprise at the situation. "I always experienced it like a family, that's why it took me by surprise," the chef recently commented after his disassociation.
Meanwhile, Lizy maintained her style and avoided any controversy. Even, in a jocular tone, she suggested another theory: "Maybe it was Felicitas Pizarro, she's the new one. Did she come with a saw?" she said with laughter, referring to the cook who joined the show.

Who decided the chef's departure?
Beyond the rumors, the host insisted that she had nothing to do with the decision. The program's production also did not provide details about Cascón's departure, leaving the situation without a definitive official version.
For now, La Peña de Morfi continues with its new line-up, while the chef evaluates his next steps outside the show.
More posts: