Tamara Pettinato shared how she found out that she had been fired from Radio con Vos

Tamara Pettinato shared how she found out that she had been fired from Radio con Vos
Nobody wants Tamara Pettinato to work anywhere anymore
Imagen de Editorial Team
porEditorial Team
Argentina

Alberto Fernández's lover described how she found out about the cancellation of her nighttime show

Nuevo
Agregar La Derecha Diario en
Compartir:

The Kirchnerist Tamara Pettinato was one of the figures affected by the recent restructuring at Radio con Vos. The station ended up with at least 28 people being let go, with the cancellation of several programs from its line-up.

Among the canceled shows are Buenas tardes China, Todo Marcha Acorde al Plan, Que no panda el cúnico, and Podría ser peor.

The former lover of Alberto Fernández, who led TMAP, explained how she found out about the station's decision. "They notified us on July 31. That is, as soon as July ended, on the day, which had never happened to me before. In general, they give you a little more notice so you can prepare... but well. I no longer know what's normal and what's not normal," she said during a radio interview.

Despite the upheaval, Pettinato clarified that she will continue to be part of the morning show she shared with Ernesto Tenembaum and Jairo Straccia, at least until the latter decides to step aside.

With Ernesto and Jairo, we're still on the morning show, which we've been on for ten years. Jairo decided to leave, but that's because they canceled the other show he had," she explained.

Beyond the abruptness of the announcement, Tamara regretted the editorial decision due to the positive progress her nighttime show had been experiencing. We did three months of the show and had been increasing the audience, building something nice," she stated. Even so, she acknowledged that in these kinds of decisions it always depends on a boss, if they want it to continue or not."

La amante de Alberto Fernández ya no consigue trabajo por su mala fama
La amante de Alberto Fernández ya no consigue trabajo por su mala fama

The news of the cancellation even came after the show's own social media accounts celebrated an increase in share in its time slot, making the cancellation even more surprising.

Far from focusing only on her personal situation, the host also expressed her concern about the consequences these kinds of cuts have for the rest of the team. I'm concerned when these things happen, and not so much for me. There are people who are much worse off. Producers who earn very little and if their show is canceled, their salary is cut in half, even if they stay on another one," she said.

Although her immediate future in radio seems limited, Tamara Pettinato doesn't plan to stop. According to reports, she is close to finalizing her return to the IP Noticias channel, which belongs to the same business group. The return would take place despite the ongoing legal dispute she still has with El Nueve, resulting from her controversial departure from the show Bendita.


La Derecha Diario logo
ESX logoInstagram logoYouTube logoTikTok logoFacebook
ARGENTINABOLIVIAECUADORISRAELMEXICOURUGUAYDERECHA DIARIO TV
  • ES
    XInstagramYouTubeTikTokFacebook
  • DERECHA DIARIO TV
  • Secciones
  • ARGENTINA
  • BOLIVIA
  • ECUADOR
  • ISRAEL
  • MEXICO
  • URUGUAY
  • Países
  • La Derecha Diario logoLA DERECHA DIARIO
  • La Derecha Diario México logoLA DERECHA DIARIO MÉXICO
  • La Derecha Diario Uruguay logoLA DERECHA DIARIO URUGUAY
  • La Derecha Diario Ecuador logoLA DERECHA DIARIO ECUADOR
  • La Derecha Diario Bolívia logoLA DERECHA DIARIO BOLÍVIA
  • La Derechadiario República Dominicana logoLA DERECHADIARIO REPÚBLICA DOMINICANA
  • La Derecha Diario Israel logoLA DERECHA DIARIO ISRAEL
  • La Derecha Diario Estados Unidos logoLA DERECHA DIARIO ESTADOS UNIDOS
  • Temas
  • GUERRA EN IRÁN
  • JUICIO POR YPF
  • El Diario
  • QUIENES SOMOS
  • AUTORES
  • PUBLICIDAD
  • DONAR
La Derecha Diario logo
TwitterInstagramYouTubeTikTokFacebook
Derecha Diario TV

Nosotros

  • Quienes Somos
  • Autores
  • Donar

Privacidad

  • Protección de datos
  • Canales
  • Sitemap
  • RSS

Contacto

  • info@derechadiario.com.ar
PUBLICIDAD

Noticias relacionadas

Saphirus invests US$ 3 million in the country and bets on growth with Disney.

Saphirus invests US$ 3 million in the country and bets on growth with Disney.

The Court of Cassation confirmed the dismissal of Santiago Caputo in the complaint against Manes.

The Court of Cassation confirmed the dismissal of Santiago Caputo in the complaint against Manes.

Rufus Case: What the tweets from the anonymous account attributed to Martín Menem said

Rufus Case: What the tweets from the anonymous account attributed to Martín Menem said

The Trump administration restricted entry from African countries due to the Ebola outbreak.

The Trump administration restricted entry from African countries due to the Ebola outbreak.

Cuba threatens the US with a "bloodbath" following the new sanctions from the Donald Trump administration.

Cuba threatens the US with a "bloodbath" following the new sanctions from the Donald Trump administration.

National Pool: all the winning numbers from Monday, May 18

National Pool: all the winning numbers from Monday, May 18