The president declared that serious negotiations are underway regarding the Iranian regime's nuclear program.
Nuevo
Agregar La Derecha Diario en
Compartir:
The President of the United States, Donald Trump, canceled last-minute plans to attack Iran on Tuesday after the leaders of three regional powers in the Middle East asked him to refrain from doing so.
In a post on his Truth Social network, the president said he informed U.S. military generals that the scheduled attack on Iran would not take place tomorrow following a joint request from the Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman, and the President of the United Arab Emirates, Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
According to Trump, these Arab leaders requested that the planned attack be postponed "since serious negotiations are now underway and, in their opinion, as great leaders and allies, an agreement will be reached that will be very acceptable to the United States of America, as well as to all countries in the Middle East and beyond."
"This agreement will include, and this is important, THAT IRAN WILL NOT HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS!", commented Trump, who despite canceling the planned attack for tomorrow, ordered his cabinet and military leaders to "be prepared to carry out a total and large-scale attack on Iran at any time, should an acceptable agreement not be reached."
Trump canceled the military strikes scheduled for tomorrow against Iran at the request of Arab countries.
A fragile truce
Last week, Trump had said that the truce with Iran negotiated by Pakistan over six weeks ago was on "life support", which led the president and the Pentagon to prepare a new round of bombings against military targets of the Iranian regime.
The battle for control of the Strait of Hormuz between the two warring nations is what has most strained the ceasefire, which, although still in effect, has been repeatedly violated by the fighting that has taken place around this key maritime passage for global oil transport.
In response to the blockade of this vital global oil transport route by the Islamic regime, Trump has responded by implementing a naval blockade that prevents the entry and exit of ships in Iranian ports, a measure that has severely weakened the Iranian economy.
Trump canceled the military strikes scheduled for tomorrow against Iran at the request of Arab countries.